It is required to show identification at your appointment such as a standard government issued ID. Below is a list of accepted forms of identification

Driver's license or identification card issued by this state, another state, or a Canadian province that is current or has expired not more than two years United States passport Current passport issued by a foreign country or a consular document issued by a state or national government Certificate of United States Citizenship Certificate of Naturalization United States Citizen Identification Card Unexpired Permanent Resident Card Unexpired Temporary Resident Card Unexpired Employment Authorization Card Other document issued by the federal Department of Homeland Security or the United States Department of State including an identification photograph Unexpired military identification card for active duty, reserve, or retired personnel with an identification photograph Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a bureau of vital statistics for a state or a foreign government Original or certified copy of a Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the United States Department of State Original or certified copy of a court order relating to the applicant's name change or sex change School records from a secondary school or institution of higher education Insurance policy continuously valid for the two years preceding the date Motor vehicle certificate of title Military records, including documentation of release or discharge from active duty or a draft record Unexpired military dependent identification card Original or certified copy of a marriage license or divorce decree Voter registration certificate Pilot's license issued by the Federal Aviation Administration or another authorized agency of the United States License to carry a handgun under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code Temporary driving permit or a temporary identification card issued by the Department of Public Safety Offender identification card issued by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice